Thursday, February 23, 2012

Arrgg.....

I cannot believe it's been over a month since I posted anything. Since then I've started  back at MCC, taking latin and intermediate algebra. I manage to finish reading "The Hunger Games" Awesome book, I can't wait to read the rest of the series. I've gotten into making soda pop tab bracelets. all the flowers in my garden are starting to bloom.

some phrases I like from my latin book:

"Omnia flumina in mare fluunt et cum eo miscenter."

"All rivers flow into the sea and are mixed with it."

"Qae studia gravis te semper delectant, aut quae nunc desideras?

"Which important pusuit always pleases you and what do you now desire?"

"Qui mortalis sine amicitia et probitate et beneficio in alios potest esse beatus?"

"What mortal is able to be happy without friendship and honesty and kindness toward others?"


No comments:

Post a Comment