Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What I'm thankful for....

With all the coverage of the destruction in Oklahoma, I felt prompted to make a gratitude list.
 
  • I have an intact roof over my head
  • a comfortable bed
  • lots of good food in the house
  • plenty of clothing to wear
  • a multitude of books to read
  • hot shower
  • ice
  • diet coke
  • Houdini, Charlee, Kit Kat, and Gris Gris-my cats
  • Jasmine-Matt's dog
  • a beautiful and clean! bedroom
  • my Mom and Dad are mostly healthy
  • a beautiful garden with lots of herbs and flowers
  • fresh tomatoes off the vine
  • yummy smelling lotion
  • Advil
  • zinnias-I love their bright colors and they are amazingly long lasting cut flowers
  • fried potatoes
  • I finished watching my past season of "Grim"
  • my Kindle
  • my siblings and my nieces and nephews
  • the silly hummingbirds and finches I see from my window, butterflies, fat lazy carpenter bees and busy honeybees

No comments:

Post a Comment